Sorry it took so long to get time to work on where I went wrong with the numbers. Previously the numbers would only show up on my testrack and not on QD or when making a scenario. Seems I had an extra line n the numbers dcsv file for some reason and never noticed it until i did a side by side comparison with the default file.
Hopefully the photos below will convince you all that I have them properly fixed now and all you need to do is download the file and overwrite everything.
You’ll find the updated file in the Class 73 page here: https://caledonianrailworks.wordpress.com/reskins-by-class-type/class-73-dtg/